Worship is our central and most public proclamation of our faith in Jesus the Christ. We gather weekly to worship, to give thanks to God for the great many blessings we have received. We would be most honored to have you join with us in this regular practice of giving thanks.
Our regular Sunday Morning Schedule has recently changed.
- 8:00AM Traditional Worship Service.
- 8:30AM Sunday School (for both youth and adults) from September through May.
- 9:30AM Family Centered Worship Service.
- Every Second Sunday 9:30AM Unified Worship Service
- Fellowship follows at 10:30AM (bring a dessert to share)
- No Sunday School on Second Sundays.
Worship Schedule Changes – Please check the “notices and updates” located in the sidebar of our website.
Worship practices and their Biblical roots, click here.
Educational ministry, please click here.