Individuals and organizations of the congregation are actively involved in daily service, at work and in a number of volunteer positions. By serving, we witness to the new life shared with us in Christ Jesus.
Listed below are some of the ways we serve God and our neighbors:
- Appalachia Service Project – intergenerational home repairs ministry. Click here for photos. ASP currently seeks youth who would like to join their trip in July – please contact the church office for information 215-679-5553 extension 110.
- Victory House of Lehigh Valley – soup kitchen ministry. Click here for photos.
- The Lunch Bunch – a fellowship group for retirees that meets on the 2nd Wednesday at 11:30 AM (resumes in March 2017)
- Worship Assistants – individuals who provide leadership with worship serving as altar guild (caring for altar linens, communion ware, and holiday decorating) communion assistants, greets and ushers
- Sunday Church School Teachers, and Youth Leaders
- Volunteer Leadership – click here for a variety of other ways you can provide volunteer service and leadership in the life of our community of family.
- Girl Scouts – weekly at St. Paul’s every other Friday at 6:30 PM
- Cub Scouts Pack 170 – weekly at St. Paul’s on Monday at 6:30 PM
- Robotics – weekly at St Paul’s on Tuesday at 7PM and Saturdays at 9AM
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- Alcoholics Anonymous – a weekly support group that meets at St. Paul’s on Wednesdays at 8 PM
- Narcotics Anonymous – a weekly support group that meets at St. Paul’s on Sundays at 8 PM
- The Open Link Community Food Pantry
- World Hunger Appeal for local and worldwide needs
- Disaster Relief
- Lutheran World Relief
|Pastoral Intern Jack Ambuka, originally from Kenya, (left) working with other volunteers to prepare a meal at Victory House.|